Private Ballroom Dance Lessons
Bay Area Private Ballroom Dance Lessons by Breckenridge Dance
Studies have proven time and time again the benefits of ballroom dancing. From weight-loss, to memory retention, improving balance, and most of all the skill to be able to better communicate. The ability to convey a feeling to another is an attribute that we work so hard to improve, and the good news is dance can do that!
Private ballroom dance lessons with Jill can range from learning a few moves, to breaking down the doors and pulling out all the stops at your next event.
In your lessons you can….
- Learn Salsa, Rumba, Swing, Cha Cha, Hustle, Foxtrot, Waltz, and Tango
- Dance with a partner or solo
- Learn to lead your partner or follow what your partner is leading
- Learn how to identify what type of song is playing and when to start dancing
- Polish up some old moves while learning a few new ones
You can bring a partner or just bring yourself, and no experience is required! However, if you already have your basics down, Jill can help you polish your skills or add a few more tools to your belt.
The benefit of learning one on one (or one on two) is attention to detail. Tracking progress, trouble shooting, and building on strengths that you already bring to the table, are things Jill will be able to guide you on. Dancing can seem a little intimidating at times, but just know that if you have even the smallest curiosity to learn, Jill can help you achieve whatever your goals might be.
Private Ballroom Dance Lessons in Pleasanton.
Breckenridge Dance is Teaching Students Dance from the Entire Bay Area.
YOUR PRIVATE BALLROOM DANCE LESSONS TEACHER
- Ballroom Dance Instructor with Arthur Murray San Diego for 2 years.
- Competed in ballroom dancing for 2 years.
- Taught private ballroom dance lessons for 3 years
BRECKENRIDGE DANCE SPECIALIZES IN:
STUDIO LOCATIONS AVAILABLE FOR DANCE LESSONS:
- Downtown Pleasanton
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BALLROOM DANCING?
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY FOR A DANCE CONSULTATION!