There are many ways to achieving ones fitness goals, and everyone has their own unique idea of what good health means to them. At Breckenridge Dance and Fitness, it is a standard to not only provide the most exceptional service when it comes to creating training programs, but also to offer a wide array of expertise and modalities to tailor to your individualized needs and desires. No unkempt, over-crowded gyms or heavy machinery required here- listen to your favorite songs in a private studio while you achieve your full body workouts with any combination of:
- Strength Training
- Flexibility/Mobility Training
- Cardiovascular Training
It is our mission to balance all aspects of movement, strength, and flexibility to develop a stronger mind-body connection. Our bodies absorb as much a stress as our minds do, and we are here to help you release what ever may be blocking you. Get ready to unleash the strongest, most connected version of yourself through…
- 60 minutes of exercises inspired by dance and functional movement, formulated to suit your level and goals.
- Building strength, balance, muscular endurance, coordination and flexibility, with an emphasis on excellent form and postural improvement.
- Weaving in Pilates, resistance training, mat work, stretching, self defense, full body movement cardio and much more!
Professional Dance Coaching and Choreography
Breckenridge also works with professional and pre-professional dancers, from the ages of 6+, to help them hone and define their craft. Whether your focusing on technique, movement, stage presence, or choreography, you will have the knowledge and experience of professional dance industry at your disposal to improve any dancers skill set. Some styles Jill focuses in:
- Salsa/ Swing/ Hustle /Cha-Cha
- Waltz/ Tango/ Foxtrot
Jill has also had the pleasure to choreograph for a number of different events, shows, and performances. Some of her work includes:
- West Edge Opera’s ‘Mata Hari’
- Angie Maserati’s music video ‘Fire’
- Creating floor choreography for Aerial Performers
Also, Check Out Group Fitness Classes!
Schedule your class today by clicking here.
Today, the fitness world is one that is full of options, with a studio for each style of workout. We are here to combine the benefits of multiple workout disciplines into one studio! With small classes of no more than 10 people, a variety of workout styles, and superb customer service, you will walk out of every class feeling stronger, happier, and with a deeper connection to your body.
If you want to try out a class, you can see Jill at her studio Breckenridge Dance & Fitness in beautiful downtown Pleasanton! or contact her directly here. She’ll be happy to get you started!
BARRE GROUP FITNESS CLASSES AND PERSONAL TRAINING IN PLEASANTON.
BRECKENRIDGE DANCE IS TEACHING STUDENTS BARRE FROM THE ENTIRE BAY AREA.
YOUR BARRE INSTRUCTOR
- Received BFA in Modern Dance from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia PA
- Professionally trained and certified Cardio Barre & Pilates Pro Works instructor
BRECKENRIDGE DANCE SPECIALIZES IN:
STUDIO LOCATIONS AVAILABLE FOR BARRE FITNESS CLASSES:
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BARRE?
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR BARRE FITNESS CLASSES!