Custom Fitness Training
There are many ways to achieving ones fitness goals, and everyone has their own unique idea of what good health means to them. At Breckenridge Dance and Fitness, it is a standard to not only provide the most exceptional service when it comes to creating training programs, but also to offer a wide array of expertise and modalities to tailor to your individualized needs and desires. No unkempt, over-crowded gyms or heavy machinery required here- listen to your favorite songs in a private studio while you achieve your full body workouts with any combination of:
- Strength Training
- Flexibility/Mobility Training
- Cardiovascular Training
Your sessions evolve with you so as you get stronger, the workouts adapt and get tougher!
- 60 minutes of exercises inspired by functional movement, dance, and mobility formulated to suit
your level and goals.
- Build strength, balance, muscular endurance, coordination and flexibility, with an
emphasis on excellent form and postural improvement.
- Weave in Pilates, resistance training, mat work, stretching, self defense, full body
movement cardio and much more!
- Release the best version of yourself and your inner dancer-whoever she or he may be!
Custom Dance Training
BD&F also works with professional and pre-professional dancers, from the ages of 6+, to help them hone and define their craft. Whether your focusing on technique, movement, stage presence, or choreography, you will have the knowledge and experience of professional dance industry at your disposal to improve any dancers skill set.
Check out this KQED Arts review of Robert Moses’ Kinn Draft Performance with a mention of Jill Breckenridge. Click Here.
Interested in choreography for a special event or performance? We have experience in that as well! Some of our work includes:
- West Edge Opera’s ‘Mata Hari’
- Floor Choreography for Aerial Performers
- Music Video Choreography for Angie Maserati’s ‘Fire’
- Re-staging Bob Fosse’s ‘Steam Heat’
- Re-staging Dirty Dancing’s ‘Time of My Life’
- 20 years of dance experience in modern, contemporary, ballet, jazz and tap
- Received BFA in Modern Dance from the University of the Arts in Philadelphia PA
- Has danced for dance companies in Philadelphia and San Diego
- Was a performer in the Las Vegas show Jubilee
BRECKENRIDGE DANCE SPECIALIZES IN:
STUDIO LOCATIONS AVAILABLE FOR DANCE LESSONS:
- Downtown Pleasanton
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN JAZZ, TAP, MODERN, CONTEMPORARY, OR BALLET DANCE CLASSES?
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY FOR A DANCE CONSULTATION!