Private Wedding Dance Lessons
Bay Area Private Wedding Dance Lessons by Breckenridge Dance
Venue… Check! D.J…. Check! Cake, Dress, and Groom…. Check, Check, Check!
How about that first dance?
It is through Jill’s experience that the first dance tends the fall near the end of the list (to be fair it can be quite a long list), but that doesn’t mean we can’t get it crossed off! Whether you want a full-blown production short of pyrotechnics, or just enough ease to sway in the center of the floor, it is important to feel confident enough to get lost in the moment. Your first dance is just the beginning of how often you will find yourself in the arms of your partner, and starting on the right foot can get you onto every dance floor for the next 60 years.
In your lessons you will…
- Learn how to get past the “high-school sway”
- Learn tips on musicality, making your first dance look effortless
- Work on choreography for your first dance, or just learn a few simple steps
- Work on skills that will allow both of you to hit every dance floor you come across ‘til death do you part!
*Song editing is included if you want to use multiple songs to showcase your love or if you need your song shortened.
Not only has Jill taught at least 50 wedding couples their first dance in the past 3 years, she has helped with father-daughter dances, mother-son dances, and even group dances for the wedding party. Along with teaching you steps, Jill will take care of editing music, and choreography providing any resource she can to make your first dance flawless.
Watch this bride and groom’s first dance choreographed by Breckenridge Dance in Nov 2016.
PRIVATE WEDDING DANCE LESSONS IN PLEASANTON.
BRECKENRIDGE DANCE IS TEACHING STUDENTS DANCE FROM THE ENTIRE BAY AREA.
YOUR WEDDING DANCE LESSONS TEACHER
- 3 years of ballroom experience
- Over 20 wedding dances choreographed. Including first dance, father-daughter, and mother-son dances.
- Wedding dance styles have included ballroom, hip-hop, and jazz.
BRECKENRIDGE DANCE SPECIALIZES IN:
STUDIO LOCATIONS AVAILABLE FOR DANCE LESSONS:
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HELP FOR YOUR WEDDING DANCE?
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY FOR A DANCE CONSULTATION!